We understand that, sometimes, adopting a new piece of technology can be stressful. We also know that keeping your fleet compliant with the ELD mandate can seem like a huge undertaking.
We can help.
We’ve worked with drivers fleets just like yours to develop an Electronic Logging Device system that is intuitive and easy to use – with all of the features that drivers need and none of the unnecessary complications.
The best part? We’ll walk you through the entire on-boarding process to make sure that you and your team have everything you need to successfully roll out the system to your entire fleet.
When you’re comparing ELD systems, ask yourself a few questions:
- Is the system certified?
- Will my fleet be in full compliance with the law?
- Is it easy to use?
- How much will it cost?
- Is it old technology made to look new or is it cutting edge and made to grow with my fleet?
The answer? Go with reliability and compliance you can trust.
Here at Gorilla Safety, we feel it is important to not only engage a third party company to assess the solution, testing processes and security governance of our system but also to leverage the strength of KPMG, one of the Big Four accounting and auditing firms. KPMG works with our management team building systems and solutions to assure compliance with the FMCSA ELD mandate. This is important in a time when any firm can claim to be compliant even if the solution is not complete.
What we do for you...
Gorilla Safety offers you an inexpensive, easy, fully-compliant fleet management system. Changing over to the ELD doesn’t have to be as expensive, time-consuming, or aggravating as you think. Gorilla Safety wants this to be a painless transition for you, and the reasons for switching to a ELD now, rather than waiting for the deadline, are good ones.
Logging miles will be more efficient and accurate.
Fleets won’t have to track down drivers to get missing logs or try to decipher faded ink or bad handwriting. Instead of rounding up the nearest half-hour, hours will be calculated down to the minute.
Drivers can give up the paper logbook and save themselves time and hassle
because Gorilla Safety will take care of calculating hours and miles driven. Inspections will go quicker with easy to read reports. No more fumbling through the book or a stressed out driver wondering if he remembered to keep his book current.
We keep the Logbook simple and efficient
which keeps drivers from stressing out and keeps your business in compliance. You’ll save money all the way around.
Don’t wait until the end of the year to find an ELD and become compliant. You could end up parked and off the roads - and losing money - if you do.
The Gorilla Safety ELD function offers all of that and more.
A thriving business needs tools that offer multiple options. We made sure our ELD is also a full fleet management system.
- Drivers aren’t keeping up with paper and pen anymore. This is the 21st century, after all.
- Management can put their fingers on an accurate log within seconds. No more tracking down drivers to turn in what they need.
- It’s fully compliant with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) guidelines.
- There are minimal upfront costs.
- You’ll have mobility and flexibility in one system.
- You’ll get automatic updates and security patches.
- Learning to use the system is as easy as using the phone you already have.
It’s all true.
But our ELD is so much more. Not only is it part of a full management system designed to make your business run more efficiently and make more money. Not only will it keep you in compliance with the law. But it’s also easy to use.
- Your mechanics will breathe a sigh of relief when they see our plug and play system. They don’t have to take the truck apart to install our ELD, and your trucks won’t have to be off the road longer than necessary
- Your drivers will be able to use an app on their phone instead of dealing with an extra piece of tech that takes up space in the cab. They already know how to use their phone so the learning curve is lower.
- You will be able to communicate, send documents, and check reports at a moment’s notice. You’ll be able to focus on other parts of the business - like landing new customers and making more money.
Everyone’s life just got easier, and it all started with the Gorilla Safety ELD.