Part of running your fleet means trusting your drivers to do their job. You know the majority of your people take the road seriously and do the best they can. But you see the numbers. Fuel usage is going up. Service on a truck is happening sooner than it should. There has been an increase in accidents over the past few months.
What’s going on out there?
Introducing Our Telematics Solution
You could fly blind with your fleet, only knowing something isn’t right after the accident or the violation. Or you could use a telematics solution and tools like the kind available through the Gorilla Safety fleet management system. Why do you need it?
- Find inefficiencies
- Increase ROI
- Reduce costs
- Improve safety
- Decrease wear and tear on your vehicles
How Does Telematics Work?
Because of the fully integrated system that we provide, you’ll have access to information you’ve never had before. Once you know what’s going on, you can make changes to your fleet and how it operates. What will you learn?
- Identify the trucks that idle the most, burning more fuel than necessary
- Find out who speeds on the road and/or slams on their brakes
- See a driver’s amount of time on duty, driving, or until a required break
This is about more than just knowing where your drivers are – it’s about knowing what they’re doing, too. Why is this important?
- Less wear and tear on a truck means fewer service issues
- Pinpoint the trucks needing maintenance sooner than everyone else
- Deal with fewer accidents and violations
- Lower fuel consumption and costs
Telematics are imperative to the safe and reliable operation of your fleet. How can you fix a problem if you don’t know it exists until too late? Maybe it’s a matter of additional driver education. Maybe there’s a problem with a truck.
You’ll also run a more efficient fleet. With this information at your fingertips, you can reroute a driver, dispatch someone else who has the available hours for a pick-up, and get a truck in for service before a bigger, more expensive, problem happens.
With the telematics solution from Gorilla Safety, you’ll improve every level of your business – from customer service to profits. Contact us today and let’s talk about how we can help you manage your fleet.