GORILLA SAFETY TO SHOWCASE FIRST AND ONLY FULLY INTEGRATED MOBILE APPLICATION FOR FLEET AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT DURING THE GREAT AMERICAN TRUCK SHOW
Media Event to be held in Booth #19055; Company to Demo Newly Unveiled Innovative, Proprietary, Patented Software Solution and its Integration with US Fleet Tracking
Houston-based Gorilla Safety provides the transportation industry with a patented, affordable cloud-based software solution that automates every aspect of fleet and safety management. Gorilla Safety, founded in 2013 by two seasoned insurance industry professionals, brings to the marketplace the first and only easy-to-use mobile app that fully integrates all the capabilities necessary for safely and efficiently managing large short-haul and long-haul vehicle fleets. The Gorilla Safety app boasts many features that allow users to better manage their business, achieve compliance, improve productivity, increase profitability and lower insurance claims and premiums – all done quickly and simply from the palm of their hands.
During The Great American Truck Show, Gorilla Safety will demonstrate capabilities of its recently unveiled mobile app that fully integrates all the capabilities necessary for safely and efficiently managing short-haul and long-haul vehicle fleets of any size into one platform. Gorilla Safety will also be showcasing its integration with US Fleet Tracking, which allows for a seamless solution bridging these two advanced technologies. All constituents involved in the fleet management process — fleet managers, office staff, drivers, mechanics and owner operators — can use Gorilla Safety to enhance Department of Transportation SAFER scores, reduce insurance premiums, optimize efficiencies, improve productivity, control costs, increase profits and perhaps most importantly, make today’s highways a safer place for all drivers.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 25 – SATURDAY, AUGUST 27, 2016 – Exhibit and ongoing Demos
SPECIAL MEDIA EVENT: THURSDAY, AUGUST 25 @ 11:30 AM AT BOOTH #19055
Demos and the chance to speak directly with Gorilla Safety co-founders, management and technology team members.
The Great American Truck Show – BOOTH #19055
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, 650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
The Company will show attendees firsthand the benefits of its new, unparalleled fleet and safety management solution. Gorilla Safety’s advanced technology platform is easily accessed from iOS and Android Smartphones and tablets as well as from a computer via a web-based dashboard. From the palm of one’s hand, with just a few clicks, Gorilla Safety users can seamlessly perform a range of functions pertinent to the successful and safe management of large fleets, using advanced features that allow for, among other features, the:
- Incorporation of a certified compliant Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) device that meets guidelines set forth by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) ELD Mandate Scheduling
- Recording hours of service electronically through eLogs, ELD or Local Radius Platform
- Managing of accidents through real-time reporting, real-time investigation and recount of accident/data collection at the scene, with ability to upload photos and record [voice] testimony of incident
- Performing of closed-loop inspections through automated Electronic Daily Vehicle Inspection Report (eDVIR), which integrates mechanic app in real-time (Gorilla Safety is the first company to bring this patented tool to market)
- Tracking of fuel use and vehicle maintenance
- Use of GPS to track fleet assets
- Development and storage of critical (paperless) documentation such as receipts, bills of lading, customized policies and procedures manuals, HR-required documents, training tools, etc., enabling app to be used as a proficient HR management tool for training/managing employees; and citing and storing violations (first company to feature this capability)
- Sharing of information among permissible, granted users so everyone is on same platform, has access to same data at the same time and receives customized alerts and notifications to remain complaint and productive
For more information, or to RSVP, contact Susan Lewis, email@example.com, 303-766-4343 OR cell: 303-518-7100